Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Breakfast on the Farm

Ellen here to tell you about another fun adventure!

I got to ride on my first school bus, and it was great, we went out to Steele County Breakfast on the Farm!  It is a really fun event so I decided to take a nap on my way out there so I would be ready for all of the things we were going to do.

Right away when we got there we got in line and had breakfast, pancakes and sausage for Mama, Daddy and Linden, and of course, milk for me!  Once breakfast was out of the way the fun began.  One of Linden's favorite things was petting the baby animals, there was a cow, goat, kittens and pigs!

After we pet the animals we went on a horse and trailer ride, that was my favorite.

We got to see cows and pet the horses, they are really big!!

I think the highlight for both Linden and me was getting to ride on the school bus.  We were really lucky and got to sit all the way at the back!!

Another fun adventure!

Check back soon,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment