Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tracing Fun

Did you know that I really like to write??  A LOT!  So Mama came up with a fun book for me to play with in the car, I call it, my Tracing Book!

Mama took a 3 ring binder, some page protectors, and dry erase markers and created my favorite car toy yet.  She printed off some sheets on the computer that have big letters and shapes so I can practice my tracing.
W

It is sometimes hard in the car because it is so bumpy, but I don't mind.

I really like the pages that have fun lines and shapes.  I also like the page where I get to trace my name.  Mama likes the page protectors so she can change the pages every once in a while to keep it fun!  Everybody who has seen it tells me I have a really long attention span, one day I brought it to a party Daddy went to and I traced for over an hour!

We have to leave the lake today so it will get lots of use on the way home.  Hope you had a good 4th!!

Happy Tracing!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment