Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Baby's Room


A few months ago Mama and Daddy moved me down into the basement and created a great new Big Girl Room for me.  After that, Mama started creating a new room for Baby Ellen.

She kept part of the room the same color, but added a fun pink to make Ellen's room special just for her.  Mama made a big E to hang over Ellen's crib:

And she made a rail cover to hide the scratches I put into the wood (Mama claims that she put me down for nap one day when I was teething and I went to town and chewed up the entire crib rail...I think Jake did it...)  Mama also found a really great rug!

It was really important to me that Ellen had a piggy bank too!

When Daddy was little he had a mobile with sailboats, unfortunately a lot of the boats broke so it wasn't usable anymore, so Mama took it apart and changed it to flowers to match Ellen's room.  I really like it, it has sparkles on the end and it is really bright, fun colors.

Mama also made some fun flower art to hang on the walls.  She can't wait until Ellen is bigger and we get to know her personality more, then Mama can make some signs and more art for her walls that is unique to Ellen!

Jake and Bella really like sleeping in Ellen's room (Bella is sleeping behind the chair).  When I was sleeping up here my curtains were brown, but they didn't match Ellen's room so Mama covered them with grey fabric to match.

Here is baby Ellen, she sure loves her new room!

Happy Thursday,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment