Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Big Girl Room 2.0

After lots of asking, Mama finally got some pictures taken and I am ready to debut my new room!!

Mama and Daddy put a lot of work into getting it ready and I couldn't wait to move in!  Mama let me help pick the paint colors and I don't think I could love them more.  Mama made the fun flags to hang up, she got some extra fabric, I am not sure what she is going to do with it yet...

I love my fun curtains.  Mama had to shorten them and add some fabric so my room is darker so it is easier for me to sleep.  I am glad Mama can sew so I can have all these fun things!

Last year, Mama got crafty and made a bunch of art for my wall.  Most of the art worked in my new room, but Mama decided to change it up a bit and add a few new pieces.

I really like it, and I even got to help do some of the painting!!

My new room has a fun little cubby that Mama and Daddy converted into storage for my princess dresses!!  I love that they are easy to reach and are hanging up so I can find them.  I even have a basket for all of my jewelry, shoes and crowns.

Mama and Daddy found me some new sheets.  Mama likes the blue ones the best, I like the pink princess ones.  I guess they were dirty and needed to be washed, too bad Mama couldn't get a picture of them.

Mama also made me a library bag that even has a pocket for my library card.  I like sitting in my beanbag chair and reading my library books.  I also like the butterflies that Mama found.  Some of them are stickers, but some of them are 3D and pop off the wall a bit.

Not only did Mama and Daddy redo my bedroom, they also redid the bathroom downstairs.  Isn't it cute?

Mama also made me some fun hooded towels.  I love the bright colors and I love how cozy and soft they are.  I also like that they are hanging where I can reach them so I can pick out which one I want to use for my bath.

Here is a picture of me when I saw my new room for the first time.  Mama was sneaky and was hiding in my room so she could get a picture of me.

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my new room!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment