Saturday, March 29, 2014

Too Much Fun at Grandma and Papa's

We went to Alexandria last night to visit Grandma Carolyn, Papa Tim and Great Grandma Joan.  I love going to see them, there is always so many fun things to do.

We got in late last night so I didn't have much time to play, but today was full of adventures beginning at 5am! (Nobody else seemed too excited to be awake, not sure what that was about...)  We played with all of Grandma's toys, and took out all of her games, I even got to color, paint and cut.  We visited Great Grandma Joan and celebrated Papa Tim and Mama's birthdays.

Mama and Daddy went shopping for a while so I stayed back and got to play at the resort.  We put on our snow gear and work boots and went down and walked on the lake.  We also drove around on the golf cart and I got to ride my trike.  Grandma and Papa still have a lot of snow and the ice is still pretty thick on the lake (36 inches).

Daddy's good friends had a baby a little bit ago so we got to go visit baby Sullivan.  He was so tiny!  I really liked holding him and giving him cuddles, but Mama wasn't very good at sharing so I didn't get to have him much.  I did help keep his hat on, fixed his mitts, and gave him his paci.  I was very concerned that he was hungry but his mama said that he just ate, I wasn't so sure.

After all of the fresh air and activity we decided to go out to eat, I don't remember much of supper, we must not have been there very long.

Another great weekend at the lake!  I can't wait for summer to come so we can get the boat out and really have some fun!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment