Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gymnastics!!

Mama and Daddy signed me up for gymnastics, and I am in LOVE!!  I have had 3 classes and can't get enough, Daddy even let me bring my balance beam from my birthday party inside so I can practice!!  Here are some photos from my first week!  (Mama has to stay by the other parents so it is hard to take pictures because we are in the back so they are a little hard to see)

Here I am in my leotard!

And here is my class getting warmed up before the fun stuff begins.  Stretching is really important in gymnastics.  (I am on the left in the blue shorts.)

I really like the balance beam.  Sometimes Coach Whitney holds my hands, but I like doing it on my own the best.

Part of gymnastics class is taking turns. I am pretty good at sitting and waiting while my friends go.  I know a lot of the kids in my class so it is a lot of fun!

I really like the bars and I can't wait until I am big enough to go on the high bar!  Coach Evan says I do a really good job at pointing my toes and keeping my legs straight in front of me!

I sure love gymnastics and I can't wait to go back!!

Hope you are keeping warm!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this. I can't believe how long Linden's hair is getting. She's got a great pony tail going! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was just a little baby in our arms, and now look at her walking on the beam. Good grief!

    ReplyDelete