Saturday, February 22, 2014

An Update on Baby Wensley

I haven't given an update on Baby Wensley in a while, so here you go!

First of all, I LOVE her name, did you guess that I picked it out?  Every once in a while I overhear Mama tell Daddy that I am going to be sad when I find out her name isn't really Wensley, but I it is such a great name, why would we pick anything else??

Mama got to go to the doctor and see her again and the doctor said she is growing right on track.  Mama started having contractions at 17 weeks so her doctor is keeping a close eye on her, but as of right now everything is going well and there is no cause for concern.

I think Baby Wensley is going to have blue eyes and blonde hair, just like me!  Mama and Daddy think her eyes will turn brown and she will have brown hair like Mama.  Mama says she is really active in her tummy so I think she is going to like gymnastics, just like me.  But I also think she is going to be trouble.  Speaking of Mama's tummy, Wensley sure is growing big!!

Did you know that I have a baby in my belly too?  She is growing big and strong, just like Wensley!  

I can't wait for all this snow to melt, Mama told me that Baby Wensley will come live with us once summer is here and when we can go on Papa's boat!

Stay warm!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment