Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Part 1: Birthday Photos!

I think Mama's favorite part of me getting older is having an excuse to get family photos!  I know these have been posted on facebook but I thought I would add them to to blog just for good measure!

Aren't I a little model?

I love cuddling with my Mama...

It was REALLY cold so we ran outside really fast to take a couple photos.  They turned out great!

Mama says I am such a cutie!

The photographer has chickens.  Did you know they like to eat cereal?  I know that, because I got to feed them!  Turns out they like lots of people food, even yogurt!

I decided to show my sassy side...

And my sweet side.

This is Mama's favorite!  I got to play with fake snow, it was a ton of fun!!

Have a great night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment