Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Part 2: Party Decorations

It is time to fill you all in on the details of my fantastic Pirate and Princess Birthday!

Mama decided to have it at our church so we would have a lot of room to run around and play, and so we could have lots of friends come and join us!  To make sure the guests could find the party we turned the church into a giant treasure map so my friends could follow it!

The big activity was a treasure hunt.  At each spot there was a note that told us what to do.  If we made it through we got to collect Gold Doubloons, just like on Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

Our first stop was to crawl through the enchanted princess castle...

It was pretty easy so we only got one gold doubloon.

Next we had to walk the pirate plank!  It was pretty tricky to do in my fancy princess shoes, I had to take them off.

Then we had to cross the river to Captain Hook's Lagoon!

Next we had to talk to the animals and go through the magical forest, just like on Sofia the First!

And lastly we had to jump over the crocodiles so we didn't get our hand chomped like Captain Hook did.

The treasure hunt was a hit, my friends and I did it a bunch of times and got lots of gold doubloons.  I was pretty excited when I found out they were filled with CHOCOLATE!!!

As for the rest of the decorations, they were a ton of fun too.  Daddy filled up a LOT of balloons for my friends and I to play with.  We LOVE balloons!

Of course there were cupcakes.  Pirate ships...

and Princesses!!

Here are some more decorations...


For party favors we had treasure boxes, pirate eye patches, princess crowns, tattoos, and rings!

My mama sure does love decorating for a party.  She even made cute invitations!

Hope you all are enjoying the cold weather,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment