Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Part 3: Friends

Last post about my birthday, I promise!  But what would a birthday party be without friends?

And what would a Princess Party be without a castle?  Part of the reason we had my party at church was so we could have a BIG Castle Bounce House!!!

Everybody had a great time jumping, although it was a little hard in our princess dresses, but we made it work.

It wasn't all Princesses running around, we did have a couple handsome Pirates in the mix too!

Isn't my friend cute in his pirate eye patch?

Look at our fun tattoos!


I really liked when my friends sang Happy Birthday to me, I felt REALLY special!  And then it was time for us to eat our cupcakes!

We also had fun playing with the parachute and balloons.

And decorating our Treasure Boxes!

I hope you enjoyed getting a backstage tour of my party, we all had a great time!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment