Thursday, February 20, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

It has been pretty warm here the past few days, especially considering how cold this winter has been, so when Daddy told me we were getting snow today I didn't believe him.  Man, did it snow!!  This week has been great, we have been able to play outside a couple times.


After dinner it only seemed right to head outside and build a snowman!  Daddy wasn't very helpful, but I think Mama and I did a pretty good job.  We didn't have any carrots or coal for a face, but like Mama always does, she found some pretty good sibstitutes.

The picture was hard to get because the snowflakes were so big, it was really coming down!!  

I hope everybody else was able to get out and enjoy the snow before it gets cold again!
Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment