Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Vacation

Happy Easter Weekend!

Sorry I have been MIA from the blog, our laptop broke and Mama and I are having a hard time remembering to go downstairs and update our faithful followers.  Never fear, I am back and going to try to do better!!

Gretchen had the day off on Friday so I got an extra stay home day with Mama and Daddy!  It was a great day, Daddy let me watch Frozen and we played games together.  Later in the day Mama and I did some fun crafts!!

It is amazing how many crafts you can do with paper plates!  We made Easter Baskets...


And fluffy bunnies!!

Not only did I get to cut out the ears, but I also got to glue!!  I REALLY love to glue!

Look how cute our projects turned out!  The Easter Egg Hunt sign was a project from another day.  That craft involved my other favorite project activity, Painting!!  My bunny is in the middle and my basket is the one on the right.

After our project we had to clean up, and thanks to my little vacuum, even that is fun!  Mama said I am a really good cleaner because I fit under the table to get all of the little pieces.


Do you guys know who is coming tonight??  The Easter Bunny!!!  I have to go to bed so he has plenty of time to hide a bunch of eggs!

He is Risen!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment