Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Sunday

I think the best part about Easter is getting to wear my pretty Easter dress, and once again, Mama made it for me!!  Mama didn't get any pictures of me standing up, but as you can see, it is pink with lots of ruffles!

Easter Sunday was also special because church had doughnuts!  Daddy and I check every week but most of the time we get there too late, but not this week!  I decided to have one with white frosting because I didn't want to get chocolate on my pretty dress. 

Mama also made Baby Katie a matching dress so she could go to church with me.  She did a great job of sitting quietly and singing the songs with Mama and me.

Hope you all had a great Easter Sunday!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. What is it about Linden's smile - it is so captivating! I love her Easter dress.

    ReplyDelete