Monday, December 19, 2016

My The Biggest!


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

There is big news at my house, I got a Big Girl Bed!!  A couple weeks ago we spent a couple nights away from home, when we left home my crib was normal, but when we came back I went into my room and didn't know what to think!  At first I was really worried because I thought my bed was broken, but then Mama told me that I got a Big Girl Bed!

My first night started out pretty good...

But that didn't last very long.

Mama said I have been doing a great job staying in my bed.  She and Daddy got me a fun alarm clock that turns green when I can get up.  The rule is, if the light isn't green "we go BACK to Bed!"

I am VERY particular about how I want my blankies when I lay down to go to bed.  My favorite blankies are the muslin ones, I like to have one flatted out on my mattress (without any wrinkles, of course), and then another one covering me.  Mama started getting two matching pattern blankets out at the same time because otherwise I had a hard time trying to decide which pattern I wanted to lay on.  The past few nights have been colder so Mama has started covering me up with a Grandma Nancy blanket too which is so soft and cozy.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love my blankies???

When I stopped using diapers I knew I was a pretty big girl, but now that I am in a big girl bed it is unacceptable to call me a little girl.  I love it when Mama calls me a big girl, I always respond, "My the biggest!"

Have a great night!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment