Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Real Cinderella


As usual, I am playing makeup on the blog.  Maybe that should be my New Year Resolution? 

December 4th was a great day, I woke up and there was SNOW!  Mama decided to make snowy waffles with snowballs for breakfast to celebrate (in case you can't tell, there is powdered sugar on my waffle and white chocolate chips for the snowballs).

We had a packed day planned.  After Sunday School Daddy dropped me and Mama off at a friend's house and we headed to the cities to see Cinderella at the Children's Museum.

It was a great show with lots of laughs and fun characters!  And the best part, I got to hang out with one of my best friends, and so did Mama!  My favorite part of the show was the step sisters, they were played by boys!  They were really mean to Cinderella, but she chose to be kind anyways.

When we got back to Owatonna we went to Daddy's work party where we got to sing Christmas songs, eat a yummy meal, and meet Daddy's work friends.  We showed up at just the right time because Santa was just leaving!  It was so fun to see him, and we even got to hear him "Ho Ho Ho!" as he left.  I couldn't figure out where he left sleigh, I'll have to remember to look harder next year.

Have a great night and look forward to some Christmas posts coming soon!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment