Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All I Want for Christmas...


It FINALLY happened!!!  I am pretty sure I am the last first grader to lose a tooth.  

The other day I noticed that my tooth was wiggly, and each day it got wigglier.  I really wanted it out, but I just wasn't sure what to do.  Well, after lots of wiggling it with my tongue, I decided to twist it, three times, and pop! Out it came!

It was so exciting, I couldn't wait for Mama and Daddy to get home so I could show them.  I was also so worried about losing it, the tooth fairy would be so disappointed.

Speaking of the tooth fairy, she came!!  She left me a sweet note saying that my tooth was extra clean and, she also left me a special two dollar bill!  It was covered in fairy dust and smelled amazing.

I hope I lose another one at school, I can't wait to go to the office and get a treasure box.

Have a great night, and don't forget to brush!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment