Thursday, September 7, 2017

Back to School - 2017


After 3 long months, school is back in session, and I couldn't be more excited!

Wednesday was meet the teacher day, and it was great.  I love getting to drop off all of my brand new school supplies, and I am so excited to have my own locker!

I was pretty nervous about meeting my teacher, Mrs. Schroepfner, because I hadn't heard of her before.  The minute I met her I knew that it was going to be a great year.  

The next morning was the big day.  I love the first day because Mama always curls my hair.  I ask for curls all the time, and we usually don't have time, but she always makes time on the first day.  After I got ready we had to take our annual pictures in front of the house.  A picture with my sign (it was only 47 degrees, brrr!)

A selfie with Mama...

And of course, Ellen wanted in on the action.  She was pretty bummed that she didn't get to go to first grade too.

Another first day tradition is getting breakfast at KwikTrip.  I wasn't thrilled that Ellen got to join us this year, but we had a great time and all enjoyed our doughnuts.

And lastly, a picture in front of the school sign.  If we compared to last year you would be amazed at how tall I have gotten.

The only complaint that I had about the first day was that it went by way too fast.  I can't wait for all of the fun things that are in store!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment