Sunday, September 17, 2017

Skiing in Summer


When Mama told me that I could go skiing in the summer I thought she was just teasing me.  Little did I know, you can ski on water!!

I tried it once last year and didn't have any luck, but this year I was determined that I was going to get it.  We started out trying the same way we did it last year with Daddy sitting on a tube with me.  After a few tries we decided to try it the old way.  Daddy got in the water to help me get my skis lined up and then I yelled, "HIT IT!!"   And just like that, I was out of the water!

A couple weeks later my good friend Anna decided she wanted to try it.  She was amazing and tried it until she figured it out.

She was SO PROUD of herself, and we were all so proud of her!

 Nothing is better than having lake friends!

Have a great night!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. That is true...nothing better than lake friends! The highlight of Anna's summer...learning to ski. We are so thankful to have met such a kind and awesome family. Thank you so much for all the boat time!

    ReplyDelete