Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hanging Out with Friends


 The best part of back to school is getting to see all my friends that I didn't get to see over the summer.  Mama surprised me and told me that we were going to have a girls night with one of my friends.  Hanley and I have known each other for a VERY long time, since even before I can remember.  Our Mamas met in baby class, setup our first playdate, and we were friends ever since. 

Our Mamas surprised us and we met up at the bowling alley!

 We had a great time bowling and hanging out.  I don't remember who the winner was, but it didn't matter because we were having so much fun.

After bowling we ordered burgers and played games while we waited for our food to come.

There is nothing better than hanging out with our friends!

Have a great night!
Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment