Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Girls Night!

Every once in a while mom goes out for girls nights and leaves me home with daddy. I figured they must not be very exciting because mom leaves me home, why wouldn't she take me if she were having a good time? Well, a couple of nights ago mom told me that she invited some girls over for a playdate, I was a little nervous, I didn't want to have a girls night if they weren't fun...

Turns out, mom was having fun without me. Can you believe it?!?!? Girls nights are great!!

We invited Hanley and Kaiya over to our house, their moms (Megan and Wendy) came too. Mom made a couple of new blankets that I had never gotten to play on before, just for the occasion! Here is a picture of the three of us together...


Before Hanley and Kaiya came over mama and I got out a bunch of toys. She was really proud of me, I was really good at sharing. Mom and I met Hanley and Megan at newborn class. Hanley was born in early February which makes her 13 days younger than me. Hanley and I are going to be great friends, look at us holding hands!
Here is a picture of Hanley and Kaiya. Mom met Kaiya's mom Wendy through work. When I was in mom's belly I heard her talking to Wendy all the time, they liked talking about us and sharing where they were at. Kaiya was born one week after me.



We had so much fun playing on the floor. Our moms decided to take a break and eat, not us, we just kept playing! After a while Kaiya decided she needed a little snack...



After tonight I am NOT going to let mom go on another girls night without me...I need to learn how to send text messages so I can plan the next one!


Until next time,

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment