Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Minnesota Nice

I can't believe it has been almost a whole week since I posted last. I have been fighting a cold so I have been sleeping a lot. Hopefully I feel better before the weekend!

Yesterday mama and daddy decided we would try something new, we ate out on the deck. I kind of wondered why we had a table and chairs out there and never used them. It was the perfect evening.

Daddy decided he would try his hand at feeding me. I am getting pretty good at this rice cereal stuff, mama said as soon as I am feeling better she is going to let me try something new...I hope this cold goes away fast!! Daddy brought my highchair outside so I had a special seat.

Daddy was doing a pretty good job at feeding me, although he was going kind of slow. I decided I wanted to help out. It was an evening full of firsts, why not add feeding myself to the list?


I really enjoyed eating out on the deck. Daddy is MUCH messier at feeding me than mama...Aren't I cute?


I don't know how many times mama said that it was the perfect evening. I think this is where the phrase "Minnesota Nice" must come from, it was beautiful!!


Love,

Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment