Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chipotle!

Hey Everybody! I have to make this a quick post tonight, because it is past my bedtime, but I had to tell you about the fun night I had.

For mother's day I got mama a massage from a place up in the cities and today was the day. Daddy and I got to pick mama up from work and then we hit the road and took her to her appointment. She said it was a great massage. I was so glad mom enjoyed it so much.

After mom was done daddy and I took her to her favorite restaurant, Chipotle! I can't wait until I am old enough to eat my first burrito, mama said I have to be a LOT bigger. I tried sneaking a bite while mom wasn't watching, evidently the cup isn't the good part...
Someday I will get to enjoy my first bowl, I can't wait!

Have a good night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment