Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

What a special day, for those who don't know, it is Father's Day! I really like my daddy so I was really excited to make sure it was an extra special day.

Mom and I started the day out early by making daddy breakfast in bed. We made him eggs, bacon and pancakes. It was so much food daddy couldn't finish all of his. Mom told me I am too young for eggs and bacon so I just had my bottle, it was kind of fun eating it in bed!

After playing for a while I decided to take a nap and daddy went PlayStation golfing. When I woke up from my nap I found out that we were going to take daddy on a special trip, mama decided we were going to take him to the zoo!

On our way up to the Como Zoo we called to see if Wendy, Missy and Tyler wanted to come. I was pretty excited when I heard mama say that Tyler was going to join us (auntie Wendy and auntie Missy wanted to come, but they had boring adult stuff to do at home...)

We had a great time, the weather was great and there were lot of animals. Here is a picture of me with daddy by the sea lions. He was sitting on the rock by the water, but he must have jumped in while mama was getting the camera ready...



Our other favorite animals were the orangutans. There was a REALLY big one, two medium sized ones, and then a little baby. The baby was funny because he liked climbing up the ropes and then he would let go and then grab on again right before he fell to the ground!


Daddy and I had a lot of fun. Daddy said his favorite part about today was hanging out with his girls (and Tyler too...)!


I hope you had a great day with your dad too!

Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment