Saturday, June 18, 2011

Big Girl Food!

Hey Everybody!

I am so excited to tell you about my day, I just can't wait until right before bedtime like I normally do.

Today mama gave me Big Girl Food!! To be honest, this wasn't the first time she tried, but it was the first time I decided to give it a chance and turns out, it is pretty good!

Mama and daddy brought my highchair into the dining room the other night so now I get to sit at the table while they eat. I like to sit and play with my toys and watch them, I wonder when I am going to get to eat what they are eating?

Here is a picture of me from today after mom gave me rice cereal. There is a lot on my face, but I am pretty sure I ate some too...



Don't I look like a big girl sitting in my highchair? I really liked my big girl food!!


I hope everybody has a good afternoon and a happy father's day tomorrow!!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment