Thursday, June 30, 2011

I only cuddle when I am sick

That's right...I'm sick.

I HATE being sick. Mom keeps wiping my nose, daddy keeps sticking a thermometer in my ear and then mom tries it under my arm (at least they aren't resorting to the third option, I have heard babies at newborn clinic talking about it, and it sounds terrible!!) , my tummy is hungry but I can't breathe when I eat, I try really hard to be happy but I just can't, and I feel all over miserable!!

The worst part about being sick is that I just can't fight cuddling with mom. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with mom, I just don't like to cuddle. Life goes by WAY too fast to spend even a couple minutes snuggling with mom. There are rattles to shake, toys to chew on, and fun things to bat at! Today, I just didn't have the energy to fight it, mom wrapped me up in her arms and I was done.

I really hope I feel better tomorrow, we have a very busy weekend planned, and it would be a bummer to miss out just because I don't feel good.

I guess I will try and take another bottle and then try and get some sleep. The only good thing about being sick is that I get to hangout with mom and dad every hour or so all night long.

Have a safe and fun 4th of July weekend
Linden

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're sick Linden! You should tell your parents to get the temporal artery scanners! We LOVE them! You can swipe it really quick across your forehead, it's accurate enough and mom and dad can do it while you're sleeping. The kids actually ask to get their temp taken.

    ReplyDelete