Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Hey Everybody!
I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend, I know we sure did!! I don't have much time before daddy makes me go to bed, so this post is going to be short, but it is better than nothing!
Grandma Carolyn called and told mama that there was going to be a pedicure contest this weekend so I begged mama to paint my nails. Grandma Carolyn, her friend, Auntie Megan, mama and myself all got our nails done, there was some tough competition, but guess what, I won!!! Everybody else went to the nail salon to get their toes done, I just had mama paint them.
Not only did I have the cutest toes but I also had a pretty cute outfit too. I don't know about the silly bow on my head, but I liked my shirt so much that I decided to smile anyways!

More to come tomorrow, but for now, I have to go to bed before daddy gets crabby!
It is good to be home,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment