Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

So, I know I promised I would tell you more about last weekend tonight, but I had to change topics because today is my Birthday!!  That's right, I am 6 months old today, aren't I a big girl??

I have learned a lot over the last 6 months.  Mama and daddy have started giving me all sorts of new foods. I have tried Rice cereal (that made my tummy feel icky), Oatmeal cereal (much better than rice), sweet potatoes, squash and green beans.  I really like eating big kid food, everything tastes so good.  Mama decided to give me a frozen peach the other day because I am getting teeth and she thought it would feel good. I wasn't so sure about it, it was REALLY cold.  The worst part is that it was hard to hold on to.  Mama thought it was funny, I didn't...



One of my favorite things to do besides chew on everything is play in my bouncy seat.  This picture is from a couple of months ago, my feet touch the ground now so I can jump and bounce, I even figured out how to turn the seat so I can play with all of the toys!

Another thing I like doing is going to visit my grandparents in Rochester and Alexandria.  Here is a picture of me on the swing set at Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim's house.  I have a lot of fun every time I see them.

I wanted to show you how big I have gotten so I took another picture of me next to my monkey.  The one on the left is from when I was 3 months old, and the one on the right is from today.  I have grown a lot!


Right now I am working on sitting up, it is a lot of fun because it makes it a lot easier to watch the kids at daycare play.  Look how good I am at it!

Daddy and mama took me to Boston's tonight for my birthday dinner, although all I got to eat was another bottle so it wasn't all that exciting.  Maybe I will convince mama to give me fruit soon.  The one exciting thing about going to restaurants is that I get to sit in a high chair.

Being 6 months old is pretty great, I wonder what I will learn before I am 1?

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment