Friday, July 22, 2011

Green Beans


I have been having a lot of fun over the past few weeks trying some new foods, I have had sweet potatoes, squash and green beans, mama said that pretty soon I am going to get to try fruit, if it is as good as the rest of the stuff, I can't wait!

Tonight was pretty exciting, mama, daddy and I all had green beans for dinner!  I really like green beans and I eat them up really fast.  Mama tried taking a picture of me after eating green beans, too bad the flash was being weird so it didn't turn out too great, but none the less, you can tell I really liked them.


I don't know what was wrong with the green beans that mama and daddy were eating.  Mama said she got them fresh from the garden, but I think she needed to stir them some more, they looked really hard, and they were long and not squished like mine were.  I hope they don't get sick...

Time for bed, mama and daddy are going to a wedding tomorrow and auntie Heidi is coming over to watch me!  It is going to be a fun weekend!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment