Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Take me out to the ball game

Another fun filled weekend for the Aarsvold family!

I was a little worried about our weekend plans on Friday, it rained a LOT!  I was at daycare for most of it and we had to stay inside all day.  I was one of the brave kids, I don't get why some of the kids were so afraid of the thunder.

Mama and daddy both picked me up from daycare (normally only mama does) so I knew we were going to be doing something great.  I noticed as we pulled away from Gretchen's that we weren't on our way home and I was right, we were going to pick up Hailey, mama's BBBS little.

Mama and daddy decided to take Hailey and I to our first Twins baseball game.  Here is a picture of daddy and I at the game, we both had our Twins shirts on but you can't see mine...



The weather was perfect, no rain, the perfect temperature and slightly cloudy skies.  Like I said, it was the first baseball game for both Hailey and I so mama and daddy had to explain the rules to us, baseball can get confusing...None the less, we had a great time.  Here is a picture of Hailey with the field in the background.


Of course I had to get a picture with mama and Hailey so we had one of us girls, but daddy wasn't fast enough at taking the picture and all of the people made it really hard to stay focused for long.


Even though the Twins lost it was still a lot of fun.  I hope I get to go to another game really soon.  The best part about the night was that it was only the start to a fun filled weekend.

Until next time,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment