Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swimming with the Fishes

So, I just realized that I never told you about the rest of my weekend with Hailey at the lake.

It was a pretty busy weekend, Hailey went kayaking, paddle boating, swimming, tubing, surfing, water skiing, and body surfing.  She had a GREAT time!  In between all of those activities she took some time out and went swimming with me!

I don't know how to swim yet (mama didn't sign me up for swim lessons this summer...) so in order to keep up with Hailey I got to swim in this fun floaty thing.  It was really great, it has leg holes so it holds me up and I can kick my legs and play.  I really liked splashing in the water and feeling the sand under my feet.  Isn't it fun, it has a sun cover and looks like a fish!


Too bad the lake was so cold, I only got to go swimming for a little bit.

I can't wait to go back to the lake this weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment