Saturday, July 9, 2011

Serious Blog Neglect

Where do the days go? I haven't been meaning to neglect my adoring public...I hope you guys haven't been too sad without me. It seems like these days I have been having so much fun and then it is bed time and then I get up and have a great time and then it is bed time again. Tonight I have decided to stay up extra late so I can finish telling you about my 4th of July weekend.
Of course, no weekend at the lake is complete without a little water and this weekend I REALLY got to experience being at the lake.
It started out on Grandma Carolyn's deck, she has this fun fountain and mama decided to let me play in it. I really liked splashing in it, I got mama pretty wet!!
Once I was all wet daddy decided to take me down to the lake to play in that water. He only let me get my toes wet because I was wearing my pretty dress still.
The next day mama got my swimming trunks on and I got to actually play in the water. It was a little cold, but I didn't really mind. It was fun being on my belly, the water was fun to watch. I also liked digging my feet in the sand and then the waves would fill in the hole and I would start again. The lake was a lot of fun, kind of like a GIANT bathtub! I can't wait until I am a little bigger and I can play all by myself!
Here is one last picture before I say goodnight, aren't my little piggies so cute!!

Alright, it is time for me to go to sleep, I don't know if I can stay awake any dsfvjjjjjjz kvcxzzzzzzzzfvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvdeavfdaxd gdfffdddddddddddddddddddd
Sorry about that, I fell asleep on the keyboard for a second. I need to go to bed.
Goodnight,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment