Thursday, July 14, 2011

The many faces of Linden

You know you are something pretty big once you can refer to yourself in third person  :-) 

If you remember back to April you may recall that I was a stinker for my 3 month pictures.  It isn't that I don't like getting my picture taken, I just didn't want to make it too easy, I heard models are supposed to be high maintenance...

Betsy Cole didn't disappoint, no matter how difficult I tried to be she got some great pictures.  Here are some of my favorites...

The many faces of Linden...

I don't know how she caught this smile...


Look at me doing tummy time, I am such a big girl...

Here is a picture of my cute baby toes...

I liked the part when I got to wear my Easter dress, it was REALLY easy to hide my smiles and I got to eat it!

Look at my big blue peepers...

I was pretty happy that she caught some of my silly faces too...


All in all, I had a pretty great time and I love the end result!

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment