Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy 85th Birthday Great Grandpa Glen!!

Another great weekend with Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim at the lake!!  I got to play in the sun, swing, and have playtime with everybody!  Auntie Megan and her boyfriend Tommy and his two boys and their dogs even came, it was a full house!

Today was a pretty exciting day because Great Grandpa Glen turned 85!  We had a really great party for him to celebrate.

Great Grandpa Glen is always really excited to see me, and I was in a great mood and pretty excited to see him too!


Everybody went over to Great Grandma Joan's new place so we could see her new apartment (it is pretty nice!!) and then we had a party for Great Grandpa in one of the dining rooms.  We got him balloons, and a cake and chicken!

Here is a picture of me sitting with Great Grandpa, I know I don't look very excited, but I was really happy to see him.

It was a pretty fun day.  Great Grandpa really enjoys watching me play on the floor and roll around.  He couldn't believe that I am able to sit all by myself!

I am not exactly sure how old 85 is, but Happy 85th birthday Great Grandpa, and I hope you have 85 more!

Love your doodlebug,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment