Monday, July 11, 2011

No Playing with your Food

Hey Everybody -

I hope you had a great weekend!  We had family pictures with Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Bob, Aunt Heidi, Aunt Wendy, Aunt Missy and Cousin Tyler on Saturday.  Sunday daddy went golfing with some of his buddies so mama and I got to hang out all day!  That means playing in my pool, going for a walk, and reading LOTS of books!

Today was a pretty good day too.  Last week Gretchen (my daycare lady) was on vacation so I got to go to a different daycare, it was a lot of fun but I missed hanging out with Gretchen and all of the kids.  It was great being back!  Gretchen gave me Oatmeal Cereal today while all of the other kids were eating breakfast.  And I got to read books and sing songs with the other kids.

Tonight mama gave me sweet potatoes for dinner.  After she got done feeding me she let me explore a bit and try feeding myself.  I really liked how the sweet potatoes felt in my fingers, although I wasn't expecting my hands to taste like them...

It was fun to smear them around, I was learning a LOT! Don't I look smarter?


When I was at my other daycare (where I go when Gretchen is out of town) the little kids talked about how much fun it is to play with their food.  I don't understand why you would want to play with your food when learning is so much fun!

Off to bed,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment