Monday, July 25, 2011

Sittin' Pretty


Another busy weekend!! 

Mama and daddy had a wedding to go to this weekend and they decided to have auntie Heidi babysit!  Heidi came over around lunch time on Saturday and mama and daddy took off.  It was a pretty fun weekend.

Grandma and Grandpa came over and had dinner with Heidi and I, they took us out to Applebees!  I got to show off my amazing eating skills, I REALLY like to eat real food.  There was pretty crazy storm that night, Jake was REALLY scared, I was brave though!  Heidi let me play in my pool and we went shopping together.  It was a lot of fun.

Auntie Heidi also taught me a new trick, she taught me how to sit.

I have been trying to figure it out for a little while now, but Heidi showed me some new tricks and now I have it nailed, well, almost.  Sometimes I get distracted and I fall over, but that is Ok, it is still a pretty good trick!

Have a good night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment