Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Weekend Part 3: Boating

One of Daddy's favorite activities at the lake is hanging out on the boat, so of course he had to take me for my first boat ride.

Mom was being a pain about safety and all that kind of stuff so she made me wear this silly life jacket. It was so big and was really hard to move in it. I really wanted to bring one of my toys on the boat but I couldn't move my arms so mom decided to leave it at home. Here is a picture of me in my first life jacket...


We had a good time on the boat, although, mom wouldn't let daddy go very fast. Here is a family photo...


Grandpa Bob decided to come out with us, he really likes being on the water too. This is Grandpa Tim and Grandma Carolyn's new boat. They named it "Doodlebug" because that is what Great Grandpa Glen calls mama and aunt Megan, he calls me his little doodlebug.


Daddy let me help drive the boat. Once again, mom was worrying about me and she made me wear this silly hat. I like it because it is pink, but it is a little big on me so sometimes it covers my eyes.


I understand why daddy likes boating so much. I had a pretty great time and I can't wait to go again!!


I wanted to add in one last pictures before I sign off. Here is a picture of me in my very first Geneva Beach Resort T-Shirt!! Aren't a just a cutie! If you haven't checked out the resort web page you really should www.GenevaBeachResort.com I can't wait until I am big enough to play down by the lake and on all of the swing sets!!


I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather was PERFECT!!!


Have a good night!

Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment