Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm on a Roll!

Just try and keep up with me...Pretty soon mama is going to be chasing me all over the house!!!

Last night I decided to show dad that I could roll over, kind of. See, I wanted to tease them and so when daddy wasn't looking I would roll over! I must have done it at LEAST 5 times!!

Tonight I wanted to play the same game with mama. Mama is a little trickier to play games with, but I did get her once! She is good and caught me the next time.

Rolling over is pretty amazing. Now that I can roll onto my tummy I can reach toys that are laying on the floor (mom and dad are REALLY mean and put toys on the floor next to me just so I have to figure out how to get them...)

The problem with rolling onto my tummy is that once I am there, I don't want to be there...

It is a pretty tough deal...I really like playing tricks on mom and dad, but I REALLY don't like being on my tummy.

Any ideas of new tricks I can play on mom and dad?

Let me know!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment