Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017


Happy Halloween!  Ellen Here!  

Today is the day I have been waiting for ALL month!! A few weeks ago we went to the store to buy Halloween costumes and ever since then I have been counting the days until we could go trick-or-treating.

We had such a great day.  Linden had tons of Halloween fun at school today.  Mama went in and put on a fun party for her classroom, they got to play a game where they got wrap each other up like mummies!  

We had an equally awesome day at daycare today too!  We got to decorate pumpkins, play games, and Mama made us a spider cake!

As soon as we got home we wanted to go out trick or treating immediately, but Mama said that we had to wait until after dinner.  This year, Linden wanted to be a snow princess fairy.  She got to carve her pumpkin by herself this year, I think she did a pretty amazing job.

I wanted to be Rapunzel this year.  Daddy helped me decorate my pumpkin and I think it turned out perfect!

Linden was not happy that it was so cold out.  Mama said that because it was only 30 degrees we had to wear our coats over our pretty dresses.  It worked out Ok, but it was still a bummer.  Mama made up for it by painting our nails, getting us some fun face paint, and glitter hairspray!!

We decorated a lot of pumpkins this year.  The one on the far left in the background is the one I decorated at daycare today.  The next two were from Daddy's work Halloween party.  and the one on the right is the one Linden carved.

This is Mama's family pumpkin, one of our favorite songs right now is Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate.

Mama and Daddy did two pumpkins this year.  Mama's silly face was super cute, and Daddy made a spooky ghost pumpkin.

Last, but not least, Daddy's spider pumpkin, and my ooky spooky pumpkin.  Mama found some great markers that worked really well on pumpkins so I got to do most of the decorating myself!

 We got a TON of candy this year.

And even though it was cold, we had a TON of trick-or-treaters.

It was a great night, too bad it is over.

Happy Halloween!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment