Saturday, September 8, 2018

Next Stop....T Swift!


O.M.G!  I had the BEST weekend EVER!!  

We went to the lake for Memorial Weekend and I was SUPER bummed to learn that Anna got tickets to go see a concert, that meant that I was going to miss out on an entire day with her and I was NOT happy!  Anna is one of my best friends but we only get to see each other when we are at the lake.  Turns out, Anna was equally unimpressed when her Mom told her about the concert too...

Well, our moms got to talking, like moms always do, and later that day Mama surprised me and told me that we were going to go to the concert too!!

I knew that I loved Taylor Swift, but I wasn't exactly sure what a concert was...none the less, I got to go with Anna and she was VERY excited so I knew we were going to have a great time!

Turns out we had awesome seats!  And it was so fun that Anna and I got to get matching t-shirts.

 Charlie XCX and Camilla Cabello performed first and it was AMAZING!  After that, the night got even better because our other best friends surprised us, we got to see Hannah and Sidney!!!!  They had tickets on the floor but they took time to come find us!

After that, the lights went down and the real show began!!!!!  Taylor Swift was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Her show was so great, Mama said that it might have ruined concerts for me for a long time, not sure what that means, but it was pretty magical.

One of the coolest parts of the show was that we got a special bracelet when we walked in the door, and that bracelet made each of us part of the show! Taylor said that it was her first Stadium Tour and she was worried about performing in such large places and not being able to see all of her fans, so she came up these bracelets so she would be able to see every single person - and it created a pretty amazing light show!

It was a night that I will remember forever, and I love that I got to experience it with Anna!

Another great weekend,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment