Monday, September 10, 2018

The Great Outdoors!


What a fantastic weekend!  

We have had a summer of up and down weather, but we FINALLY had a great night and Daddy FINALLY agreed to let us go camping in the backyard!  It was a ton of fun, we got to do all of the usual camping things (pitch the tent, eat smores, stories in the tent).  The best part was we even figured out how to fall asleep in the tent!!

I usually struggle trying to fall asleep when I am not in my bed, I like it dark and quiet, but I tried REALLY hard and it worked!

Even Bella slept in the tent with us.

The next day we went to Quarry Hill Nature Center and had a great time at their fall festival!

Auntie Heidi and Grandma Nancy met us there and we had a blast!

I think the best part was getting to give rock climbing a try on a REAL rock wall.

I made it almost all the way to the top...

Ellen tried really hard, but she got nervous and didn't make it very far.

Maren's favorite part was hanging out and watching us big girls have fun.

Here's hoping we have a ton more fantastic weekends!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment