Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

As promised, here are some Easter pictures!

Saturday Mama, Daddy and I went to Rochester and took part in the Gloria Dei Easter Egg Hunt.  There were TONS of eggs and I had a great time.

I really enjoyed picking up the eggs, opening them, dumping out the stuff inside, closing the egg and then putting it in my pail.  I'm not really sure why they all had stuff in them, it is an egg hunt, not a candy hunt...

Look how pretty the eggs are!!

After the egg hunt we all sat down and played with our Easter Eggs.  Somebody brought bubbles so we played with those too!  I really wanted to blow the bubbles, but I couldn't quite figure it out, I did enjoy watching the big kids pop them though!

Sunday we had almost everybody over to our house for Easter.  Great Grandma Joan, Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Tim, Auntie Megan and Tommy, Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Bob, Auntie Heidi, and Daddy's Uncle Paul.  It was a very busy day.  I got a lot of playtime in with everybody.  Here is a picture of Mama, Daddy and me at church.

It was a great weekend.  I can't wait to wear my pretty dress again!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. Heads up: I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Congrats and Enjoy! You'll want to check out my blog in the next couple of days to see what you need to do next.

    ReplyDelete