Saturday, April 21, 2012

I love Lucy

Yesterday Mama and I had a girls night, which meant we got to go to our favorite place, TARGET!

I was so excited, Mama let me pick out a new baby.  Every day at daycare daddy drops me off and I go straight to the babies, I love playing with them.  We went to the baby section first to pick out my baby.  The entire rest of the shopping trip I sat in the cart and played with her, I couldn't wait to get home to play with her.  Mama said I was very cute, I kept saying "Baby!" to everybody we passed.  Let me introduce you to Lucy.

She is about 13 inches tall, has blonde hair and big blue eyes, like me!  I am a very good little mama.  She was cold when we brought her home, here is a picture of me covering her with her blankie.

She is a very hungry girl, she likes milk the best.

After her bottle I had to get a wash cloth to wipe her face off.  She can be a messy eater.

And then we got to play!  She is too little to go on the slide by herself so I had to help.

I wonder what store Mama and Daddy got me from, I sure hope it was Target, they have VERY good babies there.

Time to go, Lucy needs to go to bed.
Linden

1 comment: