Sunday, December 15, 2013

Can Baking Be Any Cuter?

 I woke up to quite a surprise this morning!  Normally, Daddy let's Mama sleep in on the weekends and we have fun together and play, but this morning Mama was up before me (in her defense, I did sleep in late) and when I got up she asked me my favorite question in the whole world...Do you want to bake some Cookies?

Of course, the answer was YES!!  I love baking with Mama, she lets me do all of the mixing and pouring.  Sometimes it gets a little messy, but she says, "That's Ok!  Baking can be messy."

Mama wanted a picture of me smiling, so I gave her my cheesiest grin  :-)

Now, baking just wouldn't be the same without a cute apron.  Mama had never owned an apron before but when she saw this cute fabric she just HAD to make us some!  Seriously, can baking be any cuter?  :-)


Back to the baking.  After all of the mixing was done it was time to bake the cookies.  Mama cut them and then it was my job to put them on the pan so they could go into the oven.  I did a really great job of getting them spaces out, Mama had to help a little to get them lined up straight so we could get more on the pan.


Once the cookies came out of the oven and cooled off it was time to bake them.  Mama dipped them into almond bark and then it was my job to put sprinkles on them.


Daddy decided to come help with the sprinkles because he was afraid that he wouldn't get to eat any if he didn't help.

We didn't get a chance to taste them because we had a really busy day, but I am sure they are delicious!

Have a great week,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment