Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jingle and Bell

Have you guys seen the Jingle and Bell puppies from Hallmark?  I got them last year around Christmas and I LOVE them!!
 
If you haven't heard of them, they have a bunch of really fun books and when you read the books they talk and sing with you!  This year they came out with a new book that is a sing-along, Jingle is a pretty good singer, but Bell is a little off key.  I love reading to my puppies, they don't talk very well for me yet, but maybe someday!

I brought them to Daycare last week, but Jingle wasn't a very good listener.  Gretchen would read the story, but he wouldn't talk.  We decided he must have lost his voice!  Bell did much better at daycare, though.

Off to bed!  Tomorrow is Show-and-Tell day at daycare, I sure hope Mama doesn't make me choose between Jingle and Bell!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment