Monday, January 27, 2014

Go Fish!

A while ago Mama taught me to play a new game called Go Fish.  It is a pretty simple game, but we sure love playing it.  

To play, each person first picks three cards.  I am pretty lucky and I usually get a pair right away.  That never happens for Mama!  Then you take turns asking the other people if they have the card that matches yours.  If they do, they give it to you and you make a match, otherwise they say "Go Fish" and then you get to pick a card, and if you are lucky, like me, you get a match!


Mama and I like to play it on Saturday morning in our jammies.  Mama and I like doing just about anything in our jammies.  And it is a great game because we can curl up on the couch and snuggle under our blankets while we play.


Here is one more picture, just because I am so cute!

Have a good night, and if you have a few extra minutes give Go Fish a try!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment