Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Got A Library Card!

One of the things we like to do most weeks is head to the Library for story time.  Each night has a theme to it, last week was bears, and this week is snow.  Once in a while they have special nights where there are crafts and activities to do after the story time, those are my favorite.

Last week Mama said it was a special night because I got to get my Library Card!!  I really like borrowing books from the library, it means I get new books to read all the time, but up until now Mama has had to use her card.  Not any more!

Our library is really great and has little carts that I like to push around and collect my books in.  I like to collect a LOT of books, but Mama and Daddy only let me bring home a couple at a time.

Once I picked out all of my books I got to bring them to the librarian to check out.  She scanned my card, and then she scanned my books.  The librarians are really nice and were excited that I am such a big girl.

Once she was done scanning everything she gave me my books and my card, and also a paper that says when my books have to be back.  Mama said she would help remind me.

Being three is pretty great so far!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment