Friday, January 10, 2014

There's a Whole Lot of Princess Going On


I don't know if you heard, but I LOVE princesses!  Christmas was a blast because I got a TON of princess gear!

The only thing that can make playing house more fun is bringing princesses into the mix.  This is my new Rapunzel doll, and she loves sleeping in my cozy baby bed.

The other thing I love these days is coloring and puzzles, and once again, PRINCESSES!!  I love these big coloring pages, but they drive Daddy crazy.  I like to spread them out so I can see all of my pictures and decide what to color next, the next thing I know, he is stacking them all back up.  My princess puzzle book is pretty fun too.  Each page has a princess puzzle on it!

I don't want anybody to think that it is all fun and games around here, we do plenty of reading as well.  Auntie Heidi went to Disney World over Christmas and not only did she find a Sofia the First book, but she also met Sofia and had her write me a note in it!!  (Mama said it was OK for Sofia to write in my book because she is a real princess)

Of course I no girl can be a princess without a rack full of dresses!  I don't think Daddy made the rack quite big enough though...I am not sure where I am going to fit more...

This is me in my new Aurora dress from Christmas.

Turns out, it won't be too long before I have another princess in the house to play dress-up and house with.  Mama is having a baby and the early prediction says I am going to have a baby sister at the end of June!  Mama is 16 weeks and has been feeling great.


I am not completely sure what is going to happen in 6 months, but for now I like reading books to Mama's baby, and telling Daddy that I am going to have a baby too.

Have a great weekend!
Linden

2 comments:

  1. We love our little Princess! Dave, you might as well paint the whole house pink:) What a fun time . . .

    ReplyDelete