Wednesday, September 17, 2014

3 months!


Hey guys!  Linden here.  Did you know that my baby is getting really big!?!  She turned 3 months the other day, well, it was a lot of days ago, but we have been busy so today will have to do for the blog post.

Ellen has been really busy lately and she has gotten even more fun.  She started daycare so I get to hang out with her all day which is pretty great.  Mama says she is a great eater, and she is sleeping through the night off and on.  She loves to play pat-a-cake and sing songs, she also loves to watch me play and watch Mama make silly faces.

Mama has been taking pictures of Ellen each month to show how big she has gotten, and this month she took a picture of me too!

It has been a busy day so I am off to bed!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment