Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hanging Out at Daycare

Ellen Here!  

I know I am a week late, but I thought I would tell you about my first day of daycare!  Linden told me all about it and I was really excited.  

Mama had to go back to work last week so I started daycare.  Mama was pretty sad to leave me, but she knew I would have a great time, and she was right!!

There are a bunch of kids at daycare, and they are all really nice and like to play with me.  I love getting to hang out with Linden all day and she makes sure I have a ton of fun.  Gretchen said I am a great eater and a good listener.  I am still learning to take good naps at daycare, but Gretchen said that it will come with practice.

Mama looked back at the blog for Linden's first day and realized that she sent us to daycare for the first time in the same outfit!!

Have a great week!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment