Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Worst day of my life...

You will never believe what mom and dad did to me today, it is even worse than the day they brought me to the doctor for shots, they brought me to daycare and left me there ALL day!!!

Just kidding, they did bring me to daycare, but it was pretty great! I got to meet a bunch of new friends today. Anne just turned 1, I think someday we will like playing together, I need to figure out that walking thing, it looks like it could come in handy! Gretchen has a daughter that is 8, I think, and she really liked playing with me too. By the time mom picked me up today Alyssa had pulled out two bouncy seats a floor mat and a BUNCH of toys for me to play with!

I was kind of nervous about going today, would the other kids like me? Would she know how to feed me just right? Would she make funny noises and faces like mama does to make me smile? Gretchen did pretty good, not quite as good as mom though.

Here is a picture of me getting ready to go...



Daddy dropped me off today and told me that mom would be there to pick me up after work but mom surprised me and showed up for lunch so we could hangout and go see the other babies at newborn clinic one more time! I weighed in at 12 pounds 10 ounces, but I think it was kind of unfair, mom fed me right before I got weighed... Mom dropped me back off at Gretchen's and then, like daddy promised, she picked me up again after work.


It was a pretty good day. I don't know how I feel about going there every day, I really liked hanging out with mom. I guess I will be a big girl and give it a try.


Time for bed, it was a long day!

Linden

1 comment:

  1. She is just absolutely gorgeous, Mandy...and I love your blog! What a wonderful gift to your precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete